The best education today for the women of tomorrow
Our MISSION STATEMENT is underpinned by the following aims . . .
- To encourage enquiring minds and a life-long interest in learning.
- To promote an understanding community in which all members are respected and their talents and achievements celebrated.
- To provide an excellent and challenging education which enables all individuals to reach their full potential.
- To provide a wide range of opportunities and experiences which will broaden our students' horizons.
- To develop thinking, informed and confident women who will be able to meet the challenges of the 21st Century.
- To provide a calm, and orderly environment in which students and staff can feel secure.
- To maintain a strong Burntwood identity which fosters success and the high self-esteem of both staff and students.
- To communicate clearly the school aims so that they are both understood and supported by the families of our students.